The assessment lasts one hour and it looks for the drivers ability to meet normal and safe standards of driving.
KL Driver Training provides three types of assessments and training:
- Standard assessment
- Enhanced assessment
- Wheelchair assessment
(NB those undertaking the enhanced training have to undertake the wheelchair assessment as well)
Requirements for the assessment
- Valid licence (if holding old style paper licence individual must bring along photo ID)
- Road worthy vehicle ( with no electronic warning lights on, adequate tyre tread and fully functioning lights etc)
- Insurance for vehicle
- Passenger seat belt (and head restraint for assessor)
- Vehicle must not be using a space saver at time of assessment.
- Individual must pass eyesight test conducted by assessor prior to the assessment commencing (if individual does not pass the assessment will be an automatic fail)
All of the above requirements must be met in order for the assessment to take place.
3.5hr session – £169.00
7hr session – £299.00