Why choose KL Driver Training over another school?
- Accredited, professional, patient and encouraging instructors.
- Lessons 7 days a week, Weekend, Weekday and Evening courses available.
- Free unlimited online theory training.
- Modern vehicles with air conditioning for everybody’s comfort.
- Intensive courses, semi intensive courses and weekly lessons available.
- Refresher lessons and Pass Plus provided.
- No hidden fees.
- We will return your call/message within the hour at busy times this may be longer.
How can I pay for the course?
We accept payment by Cash, Paypal, Credit & Debit card and Bank Transfer.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY LESSON?
You are required to give a minimum of 48 hours notice should you wish to cancel a lesson. For anything less than 48 hours you may be charged for the missed lesson.
DO I NEED ANY EXPERIENCE BEFORE MY FIRST LESSON?
No, if you are just about to go for your first drive, KL Driver Training will help you to quickly grasp the basics. Your Instructor will help you overcome any nervousness and get you started in a quiet/calm area to develop your confidence and skills.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING TO MY FIRST LESSON?
Please bring your provisional driving license, which needs to be seen by your instructor before driving on your first lesson. If you require glasses to read number plates and drive, please remember to bring them with you as well.