By using our service, you will accept all the below terms and conditions.
1. Payments are to be made upfront – before the lesson.
2. You are required to give a minimum of 48 hours notice should you wish to cancel a lesson. For anything less than 48 hours you will be charged for the missed lesson.
3. The instructor cannot be held responsible for lesson cancellation due to mechanical breakdown, but will endeavour to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
4. All lessons are a minimum of 2hrs, unless agreed between instructor and pupil.
5. The instructor will abide by an equal opportunity policy and will not discriminate against race, colour, creed, gender or sexual orientation etc.
6. Any packages or block booking deals not fulfilled within 6 months of the initial payment will be lost.
7. Driving lessons purchased as part of a package or as a block booking are non – refundable once lessons have commenced.
8. All refunds are subject to a £25.00 Admin fee
9. The instructor is entitled to withdraw his/her car for the usage of your driving test in the interest of public safety if you are deemed not to be at the DVSA driving test standard. The instructor will always give a weeks notice providing you haven’t come to the instructor at short notice of less than a week.